Dr. Joseph Umidi
CEO, Imagination Partners
Dr. Joseph Umidi, Consultant, Trainer, and Coaching Leader, served as Professor at Regent University for past 26 years focused in Leadership Development, and for the last 12 years as EVP. He established an award-winning curriculum to transform leaders and their organizational cultures in business, government, education and non-profits that is now being used in 29 countries and fourteen languages.
Joseph has served as the Founder and President of Lifeforming Leadership Coaching, Inc., an international Training and Consulting non-profit, and Imagination Partners, LLC, an online marketing agency. He has authored numerous articles and books dealing with Leadership, Organizational, and Personal Transformation. He is married to Marie, Founder & President of TMCJ, Inc. an international Arts ministry, and the delighted grandparents of three grandchildren.
Get connected at: www.josephumidi.entr.network
- Millennium-Copthorne Hotel Group for culture shift for customer-service
excellence with 450 managers and 4700 employees.
- Stefano Construction Organization for creative approaches to team
building with 6 U.S. centers.
- Virginia State government workers for Community Transformation training
curriculum with 14 community partners and two universities.
- South African government leaders for leadership mentoring for HIV-Aids prevention
- World-Vision international for organizational values alignment and innovation
- Department of Education for Superintendent Management excellence in Singapore